It deals with the problem of automatically generating test-cases from mutated models:
Bernhard K. Aichernig, Elisabeth Jöbstl, and Stefan Tiran. Model-based mutation testing via symbolic refinement checking. Science of Computer Programming. 97 (2015): 383-404, Elsevier, 2015.
Here is a link to a free copy of it that works for 50 days.
- We deal with model- and mutation-based test case generation.
- The main focus lies on optimizations of the underlying conformance check.
- We explain the construction of test cases based on the conformance check.
- We allow for non-determinism in the test models.
- We demonstrate the effectiveness of our optimizations on industrial case studies.